Saturday, January 10, 2009

My trip to Panama

In February 2009 I will be going to Panama to teach the Bible Training Centre for Pastors and Church Leaders courses. This will be my fourth trip Panama. When I went in January of 2008 this mark the graduation of the 2nd group that completed the 10 course study. Now the third group has started and has over 50 students involve.

One of the great things about this ministry is that this training is helping to instruct new leaders in the church and is working to help the Panama Baptist Convention to start new churches. Several new churches have been started since this ministry has begun.

Each teacher that goes down to teach pays his own way. I have been fortunate the First Baptist Church of Labelle has paid my expenses. This year I could use some help with the expenses of my trip. If you would like to help with this ministry, please send your gift to First Baptist Church Labelle, PO Box 369 Labelle, FL. 33975.
Please mark your gift Panama Ministry.

This year I plan to take Preston along with me so he can learn from this experience. Please pray for us February 9-16th.
Thanks

No comments: